Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Friends,

I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving celebrating with family and friends.

I am also thankful for...

bills to pay because it means I have financial provision

dirty dishes because it means I have food to eat

taxes because it means I am employed

dirty laundry because it means I have clothes to wear

the mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends

the pool pump that needs fixing and the lawn that needs mowing, because it means I have a home

the power bill, because it means I am warm

the space I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I can walk

the person who sings off-key behind me in church, because it means I can hear

our government, because it means we have freedom of speech

the alarm that goes off in the morning because it means I am alive

a loving Savior who forgives my sins and makes me whole!

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thess. 5:16-18 (ESV)

Blessings, Suzanne

No comments: