Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We have an IKEA in Orlando...finally!

Yeah...IKEA has opened its first store in Central Florida and I went there today. I like IKEA - I like the light pine furnishings, the blue and gold, the good prices, the easy assembly (actually Joy puts most of the things together!), the inventiveness of their designs AND their emphasis on affordable furnishings. When I lived in California, there was an IKEA right down the street from where I lived and I was there a lot. Most of the furnishings in my house are from IKEA and I'm thrilled to have one here now. I bought a few things for myself and a Christmas present for my sister - fun!! Thanks IKEA for coming to Orlando.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Still haven't been to IKEA...gotta check it out. The drive discourages me :) Now that I don't have my daily commute I've gotten super lazy about driving!

Suzanne said...

I know, it's pretty close to me. If you do ever go, I recommend going early. They have a great breakfast for $1.99 and there's not much traffic around 9:30-9:45amish on Saturdays.

MamaMonk said...

Hi Suzanne!

It is good to check in and see what you are up to. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Love,
Kelley