Saturday, September 15, 2007

His Healing Touch


Yesterday, I was helping empty out a cooler that had ice in it - I accidentally put my finger in the wrong place on the cooler and my finger got pinched really bad. Wow - did it hurt!! It's times like this that you really know what's in your heart, because it comes out your mouth. I shouted, "Caramba and darn" and was jumping around clutching my finger. I quickly placed some ice on it, but the damage had been done. My finger started swelling up pretty quickly and I was unable to use it the rest of the day. At the same time, I'm constantly amazed how our bodies heal and get better. I woke up the next morning with my finger considerably less swollen and I wasn't in as much pain. Life is just as the Psalmist says in Ps. 139:14 (CEV) "...and I praise You because of the wonderful way You created me. Everything You do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt." I'm so thankful that God loves me and heals me when I hurt, both physically and emotionally.

No comments: